- Drip Coffee V60
- NEW STUFF !
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Makers
- Cold Coffee Making
- Coffee Grinders
- Machine Cleaning
- Coffee Accessories
- Coffee Machine Spares
- Bottomless Filters
- Water Filters
- Oct 14, 2018 RED TAMPER CLEARANCE !!!! CHEAPEST PRICE EVER - WHILST STOCKS LAST - GENUINE BARGAIN.
- Oct 10, 2018 New content on the bloggy Two articles well worth the read, coffee storage and descaler in depth.
- Sep 12, 2018 New product + site update It's all good
- Jun 24, 2018 Pay by card via paypal The most reliable way
- Jun 6, 2018 New blog posts and new knock boxes new things !
New courier service
Jan 31, 2017
Yes it's good news.
Following an increasing amount of unsolved delivery issues and outright weirdness the decision has been made to drop DPD and go with the mighty Parcelforce.
Using Parcelforce to deliver your coffee means that you have the option to request that the parcel is left at your local Post Office for collection.
You will still get notifications by E-mail and by mobile, if you give your number on checkout of course.
Also coming soon is a new Parcelforce app which means you can see where your driver is on your phone, as well as a 1 hour delivery slot (NB it's just a guide).
Having mentioned this move to a few people the feeling is that it is a good and welcome one.
Apologies and thanks to every one who has experienced delivery issues over the last two months, thank you for sticking with it, your support has and is, as always, very much appreciated.
You can find out more about parcelforce on their site which is here: Parcelforce Worldwide
Thank you for reading this news item.