- Drip Coffee V60
- NEW STUFF !
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Makers
- Cold Coffee Making
- Coffee Grinders
- Machine Cleaning
- Coffee Accessories
- Coffee Machine Spares
- Bottomless Filters
- Water Filters
- Aug 18, 2019 Back in Action Firing on all cylinders !! Let's have it!
- Aug 9, 2019 New blog post It's about doser grinder and it's got funky pics !
- Jul 9, 2019 Love your blog action ! Get on the bloggy
- Jun 14, 2019 MOKA POTS BACK IN STOCK ! Popular quality Italian item - limited stock be quick
- Jun 5, 2019 Movement and Blog action Things are moving forward
New courier service
Jan 31, 2017
Yes it's good news.
Following an increasing amount of unsolved delivery issues and outright weirdness the decision has been made to drop DPD and go with the mighty Parcelforce.
Using Parcelforce to deliver your coffee means that you have the option to request that the parcel is left at your local Post Office for collection.
You will still get notifications by E-mail and by mobile, if you give your number on checkout of course.
Also coming soon is a new Parcelforce app which means you can see where your driver is on your phone, as well as a 1 hour delivery slot (NB it's just a guide).
Having mentioned this move to a few people the feeling is that it is a good and welcome one.
Apologies and thanks to every one who has experienced delivery issues over the last two months, thank you for sticking with it, your support has and is, as always, very much appreciated.
You can find out more about parcelforce on their site which is here: Parcelforce Worldwide
Thank you for reading this news item.