- NEW STUFF !
- Coffee Beans
- Coffee Makers
- Cold Coffee Making
- Coffee Grinders
- Machine Cleaning
- Coffee Accessories
- Coffee Machine Spares
- Bottomless Filters
- Water Filters
- Jan 4, 2018 Gaggia Classic Portafilter handle now in stock A fitment guide is now on Happy Bloggy too !
- Jan 2, 2018 BACK IN ACTION ! All up to date
- Dec 15, 2017 Christmas Deliveries Order dispatch dates.
- Nov 14, 2017 Gaggia solenoids, bottomless and cold brew news ! Brew cold coffee for less + coffee christmas presents.
- Oct 18, 2017 Site Fixed and Attento is back ! Hooray !
New courier service
Jan 31, 2017
Yes it's good news.
Following an increasing amount of unsolved delivery issues and outright weirdness the decision has been made to drop DPD and go with the mighty Parcelforce.
Using Parcelforce to deliver your coffee means that you have the option to request that the parcel is left at your local Post Office for collection.
You will still get notifications by E-mail and by mobile, if you give your number on checkout of course.
Also coming soon is a new Parcelforce app which means you can see where your driver is on your phone, as well as a 1 hour delivery slot (NB it's just a guide).
Having mentioned this move to a few people the feeling is that it is a good and welcome one.
Apologies and thanks to every one who has experienced delivery issues over the last two months, thank you for sticking with it, your support has and is, as always, very much appreciated.
You can find out more about parcelforce on their site which is here: Parcelforce Worldwide
Thank you for reading this news item.