Puly Caff powder. Since 1961. The first and the best. The Industry standard for group head cleaning.
For back flushing espresso coffee machines. Price shown is for a 900 Gram tub. Puly bulk buy deal available.
It is non Hazardous. Meets and beats NSF standards. The fastest dissolving coffee cleaning powder in the world.
Clean and win. Puly Caff Powder
Back flush with Puly Caff powder has three wins:
- Better tasting espresso from the best coffee beans.
- Better Aroma.
- Cleaner tannin free pipes. Consequently better heat transfer. Resulting with a better Crema layer !
Simply the best.
As simple as it sounds. back flushing might be a confusing topic for coffee makers.
- What qualifies as a clean machine and what doesn’t?
- How often should we be cleaning espresso machines?
- What about keeping milk jugs and thermometers clean?
- And, can you clean without the use of the powder?
Let’s dive in!
A clean machine sparkles inside and out. It needs to run clear water when back flushed.
Further information. Read the Back flush espresso machine how to.
Baristas must clean espresso machines every day.
Coffee accessories can be soaked in hot water. Mixed with dissolved Puly Caff powder.
Machines can be cleaned with water alone first thing every day. This works well.
If the water from the flush is clear then it is usually clean. However it will not stay that way for long without using Puly.
Which coffee machines?
Designed to use with Coffee machine three way solenoids. Almost all commercial machines use a 3 way group solenoid.
Domestic machines Gaggia Classic and Rancilio Silvia also have three way solenoids.